- Semolina- 6 cups
- Olive oil- two third cup
- Fenugreek seed- ½ cup (Boil it with 1 litter of water)
- Yeast- 1 ½ tsp (Dissolve in I cup of fenugreek water)
- Tahina to batter the try
- Black seed-3 tsp
- Sugar- 3 cups
- Water- 1 ½ cup
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp
- Dissolve sugar in water. Let the syrup boil and reduce till slightly thick about 2 min
- Add lemon juice. Let cool for use later in the recipe
- Keep a cup of the water used for boiling the fenugreek. Allow it to cool to room temperature. Stain it and keep the water for dough preparation
- In a large bowl mix the semolina and olive oil. Mix it properly, then add boiled fenugreek followed by dissolved yeast and water. Prepare like a semi dough
- Let the dough rest for 30 min up to 1 hour
- Then spread it in a pan battered with tahina. Sprinkle the top with black seed
- Cut the dough into diagonal shapes.
- Put into 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes till the top is nicely browned.
- Pour on top with sugar syrup.