Ingredients 1 kilo of beef and lamb or anything you like 150 grams of lamb fat Half a cup of chopped parsley 1 medium tomato seedless Quarter of a teaspoon of ground black pepper ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper Half a teaspoon of crushed sweet pepper Quarter teaspoon ground cinnamon salt to taste 1 table spoon paprika paste optional Directions
- Combine all items and mixed well. And put into meat machine mincer.
- Let it rest in the fridge for couple of hours or overnight.
- Shape it as you like on shish or finger shape.
- Grill it over charcoal for better result, or inside the over on 200 C temperature.
- Serve it hot with parsley salad hummus and bread.