- Milk double cream – 1 litter
- Corn flour- 75 gm
- Sugar- 130 gm
- Blossom water- 5 gm
- Rose water- 25 gm
- Mastic – 2 no ground with some sugar.
- Pistachio for garnishing
- Place the milk in a heavy base pot after keeping 1 cup of it, bring it to boil.
- Dissolve the corn flour in the kept aside cold milk, then add it to the hot milk while mixing till it thickens.
- Add the sugar and mix till it dissolves.
- Remove from heat and add orange blossom water, rose water and ground mastic.
- Place in small dessert cups and refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Serve it cold, garnish with pistachio