- Okra frozen or fresh- 1kg
- Meat shank beef or lamb white plan boiled – ½ kg
- Chopped garlic- 2tsp
- Tomato purée- 1cup
- Tomato paste- 3tsp
- Lemon juice- 3tsp
- Salt- To taste
- Veg oil or ghee- 1/4 cup
- Sugar- Pinch
- Cooked rice to serve with
- On high heat, heat up oil/ ghee and garlic and sutee until smell comes.
- Add okra and stir through for few min, add tomato paste and stir through.
- Add boiled meat and meat broth followed by tomato puree and salt
- Stir through contents. Cover it and turn heat down to med-low for 15-20 minutes or until the okra is cooked.
- Finish with lemon juice and sugar
- Serve with rice