Round Bangal Mamool
Ingredients All purpose flour: 500g Whole-wheat Flour: 85 g Extra virgin olive oil- 335 ml Roasted sesame seeds-175 g Milk powder- 40 g Baking powder- 3.5 gm Yeast- 3 gm Anise seed powder- 1 tsp Anise seed water- 240 ml Filling Dates paste-1kg Walnuts- 100 gm Extra virgin olive oil- 3 TSBP Rose water- splash Cinnamon powder 1 tsp (optional) Directions
- First, prepare some anise seeds water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine two flours, oil, sesame seeds and mix well.
- Add milk powder, baking powder, yeast, and anise seed powder, mix it well.
- Add the aniseed water, mix it until it forms a homogeneous dough.
- Let the dough rest 10 to 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Roll the dates mixture like a finger shape. Take some dough flatten it, put the date finger in the middle and roll them together. Bring the edges together to give a bangle shape.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and bake for 6 to 8 minutes.