- Mascarpone cheese- 250gm
- Cream- 125ml
- Egg- 1
- Sugar- 2 tsp
- Ladyfinger biscuit-10 pcs
- Espresso- 2 shots (dissolved in 150ml water)
- Vanilla pods- 1 pcs
- Coco powder for dusting
- Use double boiler then add egg yolk and sugar. Mix well until the sugar dissolves. cook until the mixture turns to a light yellow color.
- In the meantime, whip the cream with vanilla pods seeds and fold
- Add soften mascarpone cheese with the mixture, whisk it to make a paste
- Add the cheese and egg mixture to the whipped cream and fold well.
- Fill the creamy mixture inside the piping bag and keep aside
- Prepare espresso and dip half cut ladyfinger biscuit
- Take glass jar and start with the first layer of biscuit then pipe on the top, tap the jar to set the cream and follow same one more time layer
- Dust coco powder on the top and set for 4hrs in chilled condition and serve